i am so over it
I am so over summer. Like really FN@%&K$## over it! We are easily 10 degrees above normal every single day. It is dry, hot and dusty and I don’t even think I remember what rain looks like. Hitting 104 day after day for weeks on end is not my idea of fun. Here are the highlights of this summer misery:
- My electric bill is off the hook insane and we don’t even keep our house as cool as we would like!
- I start sweating immediately upon going outside
- I take at least 2 showers a day ad sweat through them both.
- Jumping in the pool is more like jumping into warm bath water. Fun.
- Garden? What garden?
- I am scared my chickens are going to die from heat stroke
- Grilling out has become a chore versus a summer past time.
- Exercising outdoors is exhausting for at least a few hours after the activity is finished.
- Keith has been playing Rock, Paper, Scissors with me to see who has to mow the yard except now when I lose I can’t just smile, bat my eyes and get out of it.
- It hasn’t rained in MONTHS! My water bill is also frighteningly high.
- I haven’t actually wanted cooked food but living on smoothies and cereal isn’t going to cut it
- I have forgotten that grass is actually green in color
- Look at our 7 day forecast…this is insane and makes me completely miserable (and NO we did not get any rain from that 20% chance last Saturday)
Is the weather bad where you are??
On another note, did anyone watch The Bachelorette season finale last night? Thoughts? I was very excited she picked JP but did feel sorry for Ben. Being dumped on national television is never one of your finer moments.