my favorite things

January 21, 2013

Hiiiiiiii. I am enjoying a lazy Monday morning. Say what?! Yes. It is a school holiday today in honor of MLK Day. So I am soaking it up. I hope your Monday is going fabulously as well! I celebrated last night by watching 6 episodes of Felicity. Crazy things over here people. Crazy.

I realized I haven’t done a favorite things post in a long time….so why not today? Here is a list of my current favorite things:

1. The Keurig Platinum. Oh my stars. Keith and I got one for a holiday gift. I’m in love. Coffee on demand. Yes, please!

2.  These racerback workout tank tops from Old Navy. They stay in place and fit really well and it is only $8.50. Score.

3. I recently discovered Crofters jam. SO amazing. It is organic and doesn’t have a ton of sugar. If you like your jam/jelly sweet then you won’t like this. But I am digging it. My favorite flavor so far is the Superfruit.

4.  Bic Flair Pens. A fellow teacher introduced me to these. For real best.pen.ever.

5. Hunter boots. My mom got these for me and they are amazing! Like amaaaaaazing.

What have you been loving lately?

1. January 21, 2013 10:05 am

So…all the more reason to make me believe we are secretly twins – I got a Keurig for Christmas and I don’t know how long I lived without one and I just professed my love for racerbacks on my blog last Friday!

2. Fit and Forty Something permalink
    January 21, 2013 10:29 am

yay for being off! my fav part? lying in bed reading blogs and drinking coffee 🙂 we love our keurig too!!!!!!!!

3. January 21, 2013 12:55 pm

I got a Keurig in August (impulse purchase) and I swear everytime I use it I say “This is the greatest thing ever.” Old Navy is totally on top of it with workout clothes, I’m loving everything!

4. Stephanie permalink
    January 21, 2013 3:57 pm

I love my keurig. I also got mine as a holiday gift & cannot believe I lived so long without one!!

5. January 21, 2013 9:33 pm

Ooooooh, those boots! Jealous!!!

6. January 21, 2013 10:24 pm

I want Hunter boots soooooooo stinking badly.

7. January 22, 2013 2:14 pm

I am obsessed with pens:) Def going to have to try the Flair ones! Thanks for the rec!!

8. January 25, 2013 11:07 am

I’ll admit ever since moving to the East Coast, I have a boot fetish. Love boots! I also love my espresso machine but it’s not one that takes pods – it grinds beans and I steam the milk. I use it every day! Hope you had a great week!