my favorite things
Hiiiiiiii. I am enjoying a lazy Monday morning. Say what?! Yes. It is a school holiday today in honor of MLK Day. So I am soaking it up. I hope your Monday is going fabulously as well! I celebrated last night by watching 6 episodes of Felicity. Crazy things over here people. Crazy.
I realized I haven’t done a favorite things post in a long time….so why not today? Here is a list of my current favorite things:
1. The Keurig Platinum. Oh my stars. Keith and I got one for a holiday gift. I’m in love. Coffee on demand. Yes, please!
2. These racerback workout tank tops from Old Navy. They stay in place and fit really well and it is only $8.50. Score.
3. I recently discovered Crofters jam. SO amazing. It is organic and doesn’t have a ton of sugar. If you like your jam/jelly sweet then you won’t like this. But I am digging it. My favorite flavor so far is the Superfruit.
4. Bic Flair Pens. A fellow teacher introduced me to these. For real best.pen.ever.
5. Hunter boots. My mom got these for me and they are amazing! Like amaaaaaazing.
What have you been loving lately?