i’m convinced

August 1, 2012

I am convinced that….

• the dryer will always eat one of your favorite socks.
  • you will chip a nail as soon as you leave the nail salon.

• being married to a personal trainer has perks.
  • on days I workout I consume at least 1/3 more calories than on days I don’t. I am always bottomless.
  • Peyton Manning will have a killer season in Denver and make all the Indy fans wistful.
  • Whole Foods could charge substantially less and still make a handsome profit.
  • people will always test their boundaries.
  • sleeping with an eye mask makes me sleep better. Do it mom!

• A&M will not have a winning season this year in the SEC…but give us time.
  • you will only get a pimple when you need to look your best.
  • radio personalities are probably really dull in real life.
  • Instagram is my favorite thing ever.
  • linen is a fabric that lets you buy 2 sizes smaller than what you normally wear. #win #win
  • coffee tastes best when it is one step up from dirty water. #ilikeitweak
  • keith makes me laugh every single stinkin day.

• a tattoo on my foot would look fabulous.
  • a blogger who says she indulged by eating a whole egg versus just the white doesn’t understand the meaning of the word indulge.
  • COSTCO is a godsend.

What are you convinced of?

1. August 1, 2012 8:21 am

Bahaha at the second to last one– what an indulgence!!! πŸ™‚

The coffee thing– oh Kelly, no. Coffee should be thick as tar. πŸ™‚

• August 1, 2012 8:25 am

Keith HATES it when I make coffee! ha! I usually let him make it and the brew it a second time with more water. When I go to Starbucks I usually ask them to do half coffee/half hot water. But now with the blond roast….I am loving it.

2. Kalli and Bill permalink
    August 1, 2012 8:34 am

i think i might seal this format for my post today! i love this! and agreed about the sock thing! school back up? are you in school or are you a teacher?

• August 1, 2012 8:36 am

I am an elementary school teacher! I know you are a VP….what age?

3. August 1, 2012 9:15 am

This was great! Eating a whole egg vs the white? UGH! SICK! And agree that is NOT indulging!!

4. August 1, 2012 10:04 am

haha the egg thing cracks me up… my indulgences this week included cold stone ice cream sandwiches, those are to die for!! Also, i’m with you on the coffee thing! I can never get it to taste right… I’ve given up on that front πŸ™‚

5. August 1, 2012 10:17 am

that zit one never fails for me unfortunately!
    they’re building a costco in our city right now, I’ve never been to one but I hear all the time that they’re fantastic. do you need a membership? and do they have many organic options for groceries?

• August 1, 2012 12:29 pm

Oh my gosh…you will LOVE Costco. You do have to have a membership but it is 110% worthh every single penny. My costco has a HUGE organic section! We buy organic veggies, fruits, fish, chicken, turkey, hummus, crackers (Gluten-Free too) and nuts and nut butters. IT ROCKS!

6. August 1, 2012 12:09 pm

AMEN AMEN AMEN! Well, besides the A&M part. πŸ˜‰

and maybe i need a sleeping mask, eh?

7. August 1, 2012 2:07 pm

Amen to the eggs. I have read quite a few posts that I’m just like geez…ahaha. I am convinced that it will always rain at 4:01 pm because I manage a pool that closes at 4. ha.

• August 1, 2012 3:21 pm

Managing a pool?? That sounds fun and I bet you have a killer tan!!

I love eggs!! And studies have shown that eating 2 WHOLE eggs a day help maintain and balance thyroid function. Winning!

• August 1, 2012 7:24 pm

I didn’t know that and the thyroid function! I’m addicted to eggs and who doesn’t love more reasons to eat them!

8. August 1, 2012 5:03 pm

Great idea, I might have to do it too at some point! I’m convinced that I’m never going to finish my book unless I learn to manage my online time better πŸ˜‰

9. August 1, 2012 5:15 pm

1) a whole egg as indulging?!?! pahahahaha.
    2) You should get that tattoo! I’ll go with you!!!
    3) Yay for the SEC!!! It’s the best conference in the country and the SEC West is the best division in the country!!!!! πŸ™‚
    4) I Heart Instagram!
    5) I LOVE YOU!

• August 1, 2012 6:47 pm

I have been wanting a foot tattoo for YEARS but am too scared to actually do it.

10. August 1, 2012 6:29 pm

A whole egg is indulging? As my old co-worker would say, “oh my stars!” So ridiculous. I’m convinced that eating an entire cake may be indulging…a little too much. But an egg? nah.

I’m also convinced that I will live in Grand Island (where I live now) for no longer than a year…ahh the life of being with a trader. An exciting life, though, that’s for sure!

11. Anne permalink
    August 1, 2012 7:53 pm

Amen to Costco!!!

12. August 2, 2012 7:59 am

Eye masks are a God send!

13. August 2, 2012 8:47 am

Costco, whole eggs and funny husbands are some of my favorite things.

I’m convinced that I’m about to unfriend a lot of people on FB with all this Chick Fil A madness.

I’m convinced there are no boundary testers like young children. It’s inspiring (and sometimes exhausting to parent).

I kinda want a foot tattoo too.

14. August 2, 2012 9:28 am

^THIS. Drives me bonkers!

15. August 2, 2012 3:47 pm

Hahaha, I loved reading these. I’m convinced when you go to the store for just one thing, they will be out of it!

16. Lauren permalink
    August 10, 2012 5:17 pm

I date a radio personality, and he is just a joy in real life. Very spunky, and rather witty—100% of the time. I find when I listen to him on air he is a bore, which is exactly opposite of your conviction. I think many people think the same thing you do, but you should try and hang out at a local radio event sometime and quietly listen to how goofy they truly are in real life. Almost all of them are goofballs, all the time. πŸ™‚

17. September 30, 2013 3:20 pm

Article Source: Bolt uses photo slideshow creator to present his photo collections in both professional scenarios and for sharing with friends and family.
    I’d recommend interesting tool for use in games and simulations: AC3D.
    ” Dream – Scene will appear in the “Windows Ultimate Extras” section of the Windows Update screen.

1. I'm Convinced Too | Dogs, Food, Fun, Health, Running, Vegan