all over the place
I had my bookclub meeting this past Tuesday night. As always we had such a fun, girly, time.
To see what books we have read go to my Books tab.
This month we decided to read The Kitchen House, by Kathleen Grissom. Feel free to read along with us. I plan to start this weekend!
Well…maybe not this weekend but definitely right after I finish the book I am currently reading; this little gem:
You HAD to know that was coming! I am loving this book. 🙂 Obviously it is about my favorite football family and my favorite football player. There was no way I wasn’t going to like this book.
Oh did anyone forget today is FRIDAY! I thought not. I had quite a random week for sure! Here are some of my more laughable moments this week:
- I had my annual appointment (blah) and my OBG complimented my toes [while in stirrups people] I had to really concentrate on not laughing. But hey, nice of him to notice my pedicure huh?
- I thought I was home alone and started busting out some old school dance moves in my kitchen only to have Keith see the whole thing. He laughed so hard he cried.
- I made my grandma tuna salad using fresh ahi, Fage, lime juice, walnut pieces, celery and relish. She proceeds to ask me how I messed up something as easy as tunafish explaining all you do is open the can and add miracle whip. This had me and my mom is stitches.
- I still haven’t seen The Bachelor because Keith won’t let me watch it without him and he’s been busy everynight this week watching Bowl Games.
- Finally, I couldn’t figure out how to install this program on my computer and drove all the way to my Dad’s house for help only so he could call the software help line and have someone walk him through it.
And with that…TGIF!
Are you in a bookclub?
Any laughable moments for you this week?