simple things in life

June 29, 2012

I copied this from Dory. It’s pretty cool and  a great reminder about the simple things in life that can bring us happiness.

In alphabet style:

a-apples – pink ladies

b-bella – obviously.

c-colored jeans (specifically green!!)

d-dog parks

e-easy one pot dinners

f-flip-flops

g-great friends

h-hardboiled eggs. Love. Love. Love.

i-iced coffee

j-jammies

k-kale chips (oh and Keith…obviously Keith) 🙂

m-music!

n-notepads. I can’t be the only who gets ridiculously excited by fun notepads!

o-OLYMPICS! Seriously, need I say more?

p-pedicures

q-quiet alone time to recharge

r-reading!

s-shorts! Especially since it was 109 here this week. Jealous?

t-television. Sad but true. I get a lot enjoyment from my tv shows. Don’t judge.

u-underware. GAP panties rule! Perfect fit, no riding up, what more could a girl ask for?

v-vacations

w-working out

x-if you can think of anything for x then you are better than I am!

y-you!

z-zebra print lampshade in my guest bedroom

What’s one simple good thing in your life?

1. Kalli and Bill permalink
    June 29, 2012 8:41 am

oh i have t get me some colored jeans! i would say my overnight oats that i am eating right now bring me joy every morning! great post and happy friday 🙂

• June 29, 2012 11:52 am

Go to GAP they have tons!!! All colors. I debated getting some neon pink ones but decided even I wasn’t that brave…so green it was! haha!

2. June 29, 2012 8:53 am

You forgot “L”.:P Maybe for “X” you could put “making Xerox copies of your butt, even though I’m sure you’ve never done it. It’s funny to think about.

• June 29, 2012 11:53 am

HAHA…oh shoot. Okay I would definitely use “love for L.

3. June 29, 2012 9:25 am

Xylaphones!!! but for me it would be Xi – as in Alpha Xi Delta

4. June 29, 2012 9:27 am

I love that you put “jammies” as one of your answers!

1 simple good thing in my life right now is coffee in my favorite mug. 😀

Have a great weekend, Kelly!

• June 29, 2012 11:53 am

Absolutely…I try really hard to stay in my PJ’s all day on Sunday. Makes me sooooo happy!

5. June 29, 2012 10:22 am

A certain party that is tomorrow. 🙂

6. June 29, 2012 10:42 am

Loving this happy/simple friday post thing we have going on today!

simple good thing in my life: living within walking distance of a swimming pool.

7. June 29, 2012 11:14 am

Love this! I agree with you on dog parks, flip flops and vacations for sure. I’ll add sweet emails from friends I haven’t talked to in a while and swimming pools to my happy list. Enjoy your wknd!

8. June 29, 2012 12:15 pm

Snuggles, lattes and long walks with my dog! Have a great weekend!

9. June 29, 2012 1:17 pm

x, hmmm? tha’s a hard one. Xyilitol gum? haha, that’s all i could think of.

10. June 30, 2012 8:05 am

So cute, I love this 🙂

Simple things in my life? Probably coffee, a good book and a nice meal 🙂

11. tara permalink
    June 30, 2012 9:06 pm

This girl

is also dealing with miscarriage and the aftermath.

Take care and best wishes for always.

12. July 1, 2012 7:32 am

pink lady apples, vacations and working out are some of the little things in life that are the best 🙂