Hey guys! Well it has been quite an exhausting few weeks but life seems to be back on track.
- I took that pesky career test I mentioned. Waiting on the results.
- We found a dog park about 4 miles from our house and consequently realized Bella is a water girl!
- I also had round 1 of blood testing on me to see what (if anything) might be going on with my body. Those of you who are friends with me on face book…thanks for all the supportive comments.
- I am anxiously awaiting the Draft this week although truth be told I am much more concerned with Denver’s draft than Indy’s. Who am I? Look I already got the shirt!
- I have recently become obsessed with this app and website thank to my step mom.
- We are repainting and redoing our upstairs loft! Squeal can’t wait to show you pictures!
- Speaking of repainting does anyone know an easy way to paint stripes on a wall. Please let me know. Apparently those home improvement commercials are lying because paint bleeds though that blue tape. They make it look so easy. #falseadvertising
- Keith has been playing on a Wednesday night softball men’s league and cheering for my hot husband is always so much fun!
- Keith got me new kicks. I feel so sassy running in the neighborhood now! New shoes = happy Kelly. Always.
And that my friends is life. Just one foot in front of the other every single day and using my strength to smile and accept what will be with grace and peace. I don’t succeed every day but perfection is over rated.