get your mojo back work out

January 18, 2012
tags:

Hey! Know what? Working out always makes me feel better.

You too? Great we should be workout buddies.

But I think you should move to me because it was 75 degrees here yesterday (in January). Sweet, right??

And Keith will write us killer programs whenever we want!

[Sigh] I love being married to a personal trainer.

So who’s packing? I do only have one guest bedroom.

And if you were my workout partner we could do programs like this:

• DB Plie’ Squats (20)
  • Inchworm (12)
  • Bosu Crossbody Crunch (20 each leg)
  • GI Janes (12)
  • 1 leg balance & reach (20 each leg)
  • Ball bridge & curl (20)
  • 2 DB step ups (12 each leg)
  • Active superman (20)
  • Side plank leg lifts (20 each side)
  • 2 DB reverse lunge & curl (10 each leg)
  • Bird dogs (20 each side)
  • Hanging abs (20)
  • Repeat entire thing 2 -3 times based on how much time you have

See? Perfect right? And a thousand times more fun with a buddy!

I can’t wait. We are going to have so much fun together! 🙂

Who’s coming?

1. January 18, 2012 7:14 am

Me! Can we get a dog?

2. January 18, 2012 8:25 am

ohhh I’m so jealous!!! Last night the temp dropped to -30 after it had rained for 4 hours. Needless to say our driveway and street are a skating rink this morning.

3. January 18, 2012 9:22 am

I wish I had a workout buddy. It would be so much easier to drag myself to the gym every day.

4. January 18, 2012 10:26 am

Oh man I miss the south Texas heat! Even the crazy highs in summer!
    The workout looks great and I will try but what are GI Janes and bird dogs!?

Katie 🙂

• January 19, 2012 10:49 am

A GI Jane is where you do a burpee and then jump up and do a pull up. They are ridiculous!!

A bird dog is where you get on all fours and hold out the opposite leg and opposite arm and then pull both in the meet underneath you.

Does that make sense??

• January 19, 2012 3:47 pm

Oh yes! I know what both are just never used those names 🙂

5. January 18, 2012 10:56 am

I NEED to come down and live with you! Well…or at least visit. 😉

6. January 18, 2012 12:54 pm

I would love to be in 75 degree weather right now. I pretty much drove to work on an ice rink this morning. Its still snowing, and I have school tonight out where the snow is even worse. YAY!

7. January 18, 2012 1:53 pm

Wait wait! It’s like 80 here today…so you move here?! 😉 That would be awesome. Always love your workouts..printing this one off now!

8. January 18, 2012 3:16 pm

Having a workout buddy is great. At least for accountability on days where you both want to go or skip 🙂

9. January 18, 2012 3:53 pm

I’m coming! That looks like one awesome workout!

10. Tina permalink
    January 18, 2012 6:28 pm

I miss having a workout buddy and I miss your hubby’s workouts 😦