things i am [currently] loving

November 7, 2011

Currently I am loving the following things:

• Kale Chips. Keith and I can eat the crap out of these things.

• Sprints. Lately I have been doing treadmill sprinting. 20 seconds on/40 seconds off. I usually do 20 at 10.5 on the treadmill. Add in a 5 minute warm up and cool down and you have a quick 30 minute workout that makes me sore in all the right places. 🙂
  • Reusable ice cubes! These work wonders for icing any body part. They don’t leak or drip. Score! And in the summer they make cute ice cubes for entertaining.

• Watching Tom Brady throw an interception! Sorry to all you New England fans. 😉

• This season of Castle. But let’s be honest I am sooooo ready for him and Beckett to finally get together!

• Reading all the NYC Marathon recaps. Congratulations to everyone who ran this past weekend. You guys rock!
  • And of course, this isn’t current, but I can’t leave Peyton Manning off the list. You had to know this was coming! Even if he is hurt this season and isn’t playing he will always make my list. Ha!

What are you [currently] loving?

1. November 7, 2011 7:36 am

I actually wanted the Pats to win for once. The Ginas can NOT win our division!!!

2. November 7, 2011 7:39 am

What do kale chips taste like? I’ve seen them around but have been scared to try them!

• November 8, 2011 8:21 am

Huh…I don’t really now because my response is just they taste like Kale chips. They’re good…I like them and my neighbor boys (4 and 5) like them…so that has to be a good thing right?

3. November 7, 2011 2:15 pm

Chocolate peppermint stick Luna bars, peach oolong tea, Revenge (the tv show, not the concept) and starting my Christmas shopping are tops on my current loves list.

Ps – I’ve got kale chips on the plan for tomorrow

4. November 7, 2011 7:38 pm

I’m loving that Bill Smith is out as the MN Twins GM and Terry Ryan is back in. Hoping for a better season next year!

5. November 7, 2011 8:36 pm

Have you seen the tall skinny “ice cubes” to put into beer bottles? Ahem- or water bottles? They’re SO cool!

6. November 7, 2011 11:34 pm

Yes yes yes to Tom Brady. I am so over him. I am loving too much, I have to put together a list because I keep thinking of different things!

7. November 7, 2011 11:36 pm

Ohhhh….those Tom Brady interceptions are oh so sweet!!!! 😀

8. November 8, 2011 6:22 am

I’ll have to keep my eyes out for those bars! I love trying new ones.

I too love reading the marathon recaps…it makes me want to run one! 🙂

Currently I’m loving flavored coffees…esp. pumpkin spice!