share the love
Day 15 of the 30 day challenge is to list your favorite blogs. I read quite a few blogs and would love to share with you the ones that I check every single day. Now this is just a sampling and for more the blogs I read be sure to check out my blogroll tab!
- My friend Allena has a blog, called a Gurley Gurl, where she shares her life and the cute antics of her little boy Trent! Seriously you will not read this blog and not smile at the cuteness of her little man!
- Nancy blogs at Spiffykerms and is the most stylish person I know! Seriously if I ever win a bunch of money I am heading to Canada to Nancy’s closet. She does her “outfits of the week” on Fridays and I drool every single time!
- Tara, a fellow Texan, blogs at Dashing in Pearls and is adorable!! She just gives an honest portrayal of her life and you will not be able to read and not fall in love with her! (Eve if she is a Red Raider!)
- My dear friend Katie blogs at Making Food and Other Stuff and she is a gem! She lives in Arizona for a few more weeks (she just got her Ph.D. in Biology and is moving to Wisconsin to be a college professor) and I am going to visit her next month so we can spend 2 nights hiking and camping in the Grand Canyon. This is my second time to go to Arizona to see Katie and I am thrilled!
- Ashley blogs at Edible Perspective and she is pretty much an amazing woman! She and her husband just bought their first house and they are remodeling it themselves. Pretty awesome guys!
And of course there are a tons and tons of wonderful blogs out there! In the comments section list your favorite blog and link to it! Let’s share the love!
I would also like to say I am so proud of our troops and military and THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for everything you and your families have sacrificed for our country. I know our fight against evil terrorist forces is not (and sadly will probably never be) over but in light of recent activities I am so thankful and humbled for the lives lost to protect mine.