celebrating

March 25, 2014

Today is Keith’s birthday!!

I love birthdays. I love celebrating birthdays. In fact I define time not in terms of the calendar years but by my age…hence birthday years! Who doesn’t love a birthday?!?

Check this picture out of me and Keith 10 years ago when we were first dating. Such babies we were!

10yearsago

I can’t believe we are celebrating our 10th birthday together. Time flies. I love him more today than I did in this picture and at the time this picture was taken that was unfathomable.

So many people hate birthdays and that makes me sad. A birthday doesn’t have to mean just getting older. It can mean you made it another year! Think about the joy that that year brought! A birthday means you experienced more, you loved more, you grew. A birthday means that in a world of uncertainty you get to wake up and have the people who love you celebrate you and your life.

So today I celebrate Keith. The man who makes my life better and whom I could not live without. He’s the best husband, father, and person I know.

Happy Birthday Baby. I love you.

About these ads
  1. March 25, 2014 8:15 am

I believe that birthdays should always be celebrated. Mine was last week, and I didn’t do much, but it put a little skip in my step. Happy birthday to your guy!

2. March 25, 2014 8:32 am

Happy Birthday Keith! I love celebrating birthdays, especially other people’s. Everyone deserves a day to feel special.

3. March 25, 2014 1:44 pm

Awe, this is so awesome and sweet!!! Birthdays are so fun!!! Have a good day!!!

4. March 25, 2014 5:10 pm

Happy Birthday, Keith! :-)

5. March 25, 2014 6:01 pm

Happy Birthday Keith. I mean, Trey’s Daddy!!! HEHEHEEHEHE.

P.S. Neither of you aged at all in those 10 years. What!

6. March 26, 2014 3:55 pm

I love birthdays too for exactly those reasons. Today’s my daughter’s birthday – what a great day to be born :) Happy birthday to your husband – I hope he has a wonderful day — and year!

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,427 other followers