And just like that the weekend is over. Truth? Not so sad about that. This weekend kicked my ass.
I was in a funk. You know those moods you know you shouldn’t be in but you can’t seem to snap out of it. That was me.
That picture was actually me headed to Costco ON.A.SATURDAY. Let me tell you, Costco on a Saturday is not pleasant. They put out all these samples and then people act like they have never once in their entire life ever seen a cracker with some cheese on it. I barely got out alive. Barely. Usually Keith does the Costco run for us and now I have new respect for what he goes through. That place is crazy with a capital C.
Other things I accomplished this weekend:
- Weekly grocery shopping at Natural Grocer
- Oil Change
- Car Wash
- Weekly meal prep
- Library run (to return and check out)
- Graded stacks and stacks of papers
- Shaved my legs (don’t laugh that is something that has been put on my to-do list for an embarrassingly long time now)
- Dog park
- Body Pump (my triceps hurt like you wouldn’t believe….)
- Dinner and movie with friends
- Dinner with my Dad and Stepmom <—-easily the best part!
It was quite the whirlwind. And all of that while I was in a mood that was hard to reckon with. But tonight, Keith and I plan to hang out.
Maybe drink some wine.
And just be.
Because sometimes all you can do…..is just be.
Have a good week guys.